Great News. Pearson have put together a special Home Edition version of Power Maths to use in the summer term. This Home Edition book;
– Follows the White Rose Maths revised summer term progression
– Provides 40 lessons of content to match Week 3 onwards. This includes the following sections from the DFE recommended book.
- Discover– A full colour activity or questions that you can use to enthuse your child and prompt curiosity
- Share – this section explains how your child might work out the Discover question, so you can help if necessary
- Practice – two pages of practice questions give a great opportunity for your child to get confident with each topic!
We are conscious that not all your children in school have access to the internet, computing devices or printers at home and so this book is ideal as it provides self-contained content parents and teachers can use. It can also be used to provide extra practice and additional activities alongside the White Rose Maths Home Learning videos and premium sheets if you want to be even more prepared.
You do not need to be an existing Power Maths school to use these materials.
Delivery can take up to 5 working days from placing the order.
*Note if you are Power Maths school you will receive an email shortly from Pearson giving you free access to online version of the book.